me fruit kids~~~

aSsaLamuaLaikum wbt

i wanna show u guys my kids, eh2, my fruit kids anak buah buahan daa...
uP until now, i got 5 fruit kids...
(3 nephews and 2 nieces)

presenting...jeng jeng jeng~~~

my bRo's soNs...
DanishMohamedShahrin
DanielAimanMohamedShahrin
cheeky boys...   ;P


my BigSis's kiDs...
SitiAmniMohdKhir
MohdKhairulIkhwanMohdKhir
kakak aMni n ciKWan...


and, our latest addition to mBah nah's cLan...
by the way, mama is called mBah nah (embah means grandparent in javanese, n yes i am JAWA)

my LilSis's daughter...
MiaAyeshaSurfinaMohdEzat


 so, there...our bundLes of joy. 
aku sorang je belom kawen, mane la nak ade anak la kan.
ye, adek aku da kawen sebelum aku kakaknye ini. ye, aku berjaye dibendul oleh adekku...demm.

naNanee LOVEs singLe one of u...muah3s!!






No comments:

Post a Comment