PePPeR maKes ME haPPeyyy!!!




proof,
of me in front of a meal.

muke menyerengih heksaited nak makan, hohohooo


Went to Sunway Pyramid yesterday.
accompanying Ain, cuz she wanted to go to Payless.
so many pwetty shoes there *nanges*


anyway,

this is my first time ever dining in Pepper Lunch.
seronok hoi!!!
we got to cook *it's more like you kelentang-kelentung kacau-kacau* our own meal.
me and Ain had so much fun eating these.
so fun that i've forgotten the &^^$%#@#&$ happen before.


btw, i forgot about my ic because the guy at that centre didn't passed it back to me.
and i was so pissed off that time to notice it.
%$^@%#$!*%$#%&(#$@!*
andddd....
i just realised it today when i wanted to leave my ic at Maxis's front desk.


T_T






ohhkayyy
enuf cursing swearing yada yada yada


really looking forward to eat at Pepper Lunch again.
love the pedassss to die for there.
*warning, bring along a BIG tumbler if you can't stand any spicy-hot-kompem-terbakar-lidah dish*







love to eat, but i don't live to eat.
(^_^)V

assalamualaikum bwt.






No comments:

Post a Comment