How Beb?!

Assalamualaikum wbt...

What's happening to me this week *da kate saya budak baru belajar nak mengulor kerja hohoo*


MONDAY:  
arrived as newbie, went through some induction, met almost everyone in the company, sit quietly at my assigned desk. Later, been given my first task to update reports in company's system which is the most simple task in my job scope *of course la kan, takkan la nak bagi segedebuk semua on my first day* 

TUESDAY:
I was among the first to arrived *salah bajet time*. Continue my task, since i don't have my own email. That's all for today, thank you.

WEDNESDAY:
Zatie's here, so today kinda kepochi cause we couldn't stop gossiping and all bahahaaaa. And also she teaches me what to do and all. Oh, my email is up. So i'm getting aLOTTTTTTT of cc's there in my inbox. And i have to stay late because i need to learn how to entertain all them calls *nangessss*

THURSDAY:
It was crayyzeehhhh?!! Learned how to create manual *some sort of report*, sent my first email, making out-going calls to set up appointment, anddddd start taking in call for creating new manual    T_T
So today no stay back, i is headache.

FRIDAY:
Todayyyyyyyyy...continue making harassing calls to merchants. 

Later in the evening i got appointment for my FREE haircut at Micheal&Guys in OU. Why FREE, because it's my birthday present from POPULAR as i own their member's card. Heheeee...






ps: I got that thingy called BR1M, early this morning MaMa texted telling me this news *i'm one lucky doter* ngehngehngeh...

No comments:

Post a Comment